Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stylin'

Katey has an unusual sense of style. The other day, after painstakingly choosing her outfit, she came downstairs wearing this:

Sorry I cut off the top of my child - pictures on the phone can be tricky!
Then, when I told her to go upstairs and change, she insisted that her outfit looked fine and she didn't want to change (though she did).

So, this morning Katey went upstairs to get dressed before heading for donuts with Daddy. She came back downstairs and stated, "Don't laugh, I just threw these clothes on real quick!" When I turned to look, this is what I saw:
I think this is the most matching outfit she has ever put on herself!!

And, sorry Aunt Shannon. Here is Seth's new do:
A faux-hawk!! But, shhhh...he insists it is a mohawk...and he is thrilled beyond belief!

1 comments:

librariane said...

Actually, your first picture looks intentional--you're focusing on the outfit. Artsy, right?