Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Kid's Paradise...

Katey was wandering around the living room this evening, brushing her hair and giving us a glimpse into her creative and dreaming mind.  I'm not sure how the exposition began, but she was describing what a Kid's Paradise would be like according to her.  I began typing the list as I realized what she was saying.

So, without further ado, A Kid's Paradise...according to Katey:

Bunk beds
You can visit any website, any time you want
Super fast wi-fi...I mean SUPER fast!
Any food you want to eat, any time
Every movie
Any phone you want – you can even have multiple phones, and an iPod touch
Technology galore!
All your belongings are there with you and you can stay in touch with your parents
A whole lot of instruments and you can have video chat lessons (so I can still learn piano)
Did I already mention vending machines that NEVER run out of food and they are all FREE!
Everyone has their own room and you can move it anywhere you want at any time - and there are 2 sets of bunk beds, at least, for every kid!

I love that Katey included that kids can stay in touch with their parents...and Mrs. Alison will be pleased to hear that piano can still be taught.  This girl has big dreams!!

0 comments: