Friday, September 14, 2012

Shampoo

I was preparing a shopping list for a Target trip this week when Katey notified me that she needed more shampoo. Knowing that I had recently purchased a giant, pump bottle of Aussie shampoo, I asked her how it was that she needed more already. Her response to me was this:

"But, I need to use the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo. Since I use the Sleek and Shine leave-in conditioner, it says right on the bottle that for best results you should also use the Sleek and Shine shampoo. So that is the one I need to use."

I love my literal, rule-following Katey!


2 comments:

Susan said...

My girls are the same way! It all has to be the same brand. In fact, half of Madison's birthday list included pretty much every Aussie product they have. Wonder if she will be disappointed when one of the products she asked for was substituted for the Garnier brand???

The Hines Family said...

Oh, my! I guess this is what I have to look forward to in a few years, huh?